believing1

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

friends' reply in love

A friends reply in love
I've been thinking about a friend all day long. She's always been a strong person that I've looked up to, I've seen her get through so much and still stand firm. I've seen her grow up in her salvation and cultivate a crop that God has made grow. Her family has been won to Christ and she has been a rock, like Peter was named, that Christ can use to build his church upon. The problem is she shares another trait with Peter. She cries to God I'll be there if you need me, use me etc but when it comes down to it Christ is calling out to her, "do you love me?" Three times he asked Peter and Peter replied, "of course." 3 times Jesus had to tell him "Feed my sheep." You know who you are if you even read this. Jesus wants you to feed his sheep. The harvest is plentiful and the workers are few. Chose to take up your cross and follow him to it. I love you girl!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home