believing1

Thursday, June 29, 2006

So I'm here thinking about what type of girl I am and here it is....


I'm smart, almost a nerd. I'm the type that studies hard and makes A's I love college and I'm going to miss it. Also, unfortunately I'm a little lacking in the common sense department. I get lost somewhere almost everyday, but I've seen a lot of the country that way. Some friends say that I'm the only one that can get lost on a one way street. It was funny once when a friend that's like me and I got lost at a doctor's appointment for Aleah.

I like to read, I read a lot. I don't read novels, I like biographical stuff and the Bible, I love to read Theological type stuff even though I'm not very theological. I love sociological stuff and books that I can learn from. Learning is my pleasure.

I'm not a touchy feely person, however, with Chris I'm a cuddler. If I give you a hug I really like you and you're one of my best buds. I hug guy friends more often than the girls and if I have to hug I escape with a side hug. I'm not into the frontal hugs. That's reserved.

I'm not funny but when I am I am really funny because it is unexpected. However, I love to hang around jokers if the jokes aren't try and I have to pull out my fake laugh.

I take a push to get going, I procrastinate but when I get in my groove I'm good at what I do. That's why I have to keep driven people around me. I keep some of my fellow procrastinators around me to so I don't get down on myself. I think procrastination is normal.

I'm reserved until I know you. I never use to be this way. After I know someone they get to see the real me which isn't reserved at all. In fact I can be very opinionated. I don't care about the little things but there are big issues that I care about relative to morals and things that I know to be true. I stick with these things.

I'm a loyal friend. Ask my friends, they know. If something goes down I'm not the one to run away. I'll give anything to see people painfree. I cry when people around me cry because I feel connected to them while they get through the pain.

I'm a counselor. Come to me with your problem and I'll listen and help you come up with a plan.

I give my time to my passions. Time is important it's like money you spend when it's gone it's gone and sometimes you'll be broke. I chose to spend time wisely, or I like to think that.

I'm the type of person that cries with you, laughs with you and gets angry with you. I'm close with my friends like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home